DMCA Notice for GamingMole
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), if you believe that content on GamingMole infringes upon your copyright, please submit a written notice to the contact information provided below:
Notification of Infringement:
To file a notice of infringement with GamingMole, you must provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit GamingMole to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit GamingMole to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Submitting the Notice:
Please send your written DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, GamingMole will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the infringing material. Please be aware that you may be held liable for damages if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the website is infringing your copyright.
We appreciate your cooperation in protecting the intellectual property rights of content creators.